Juicy, flavorful, shredded chicken made in the slow cooker that is so versatile and can be used in countless dishes.
- – 1 1/2lbs of boneless skinless chicken breast
- – 1 cup of low sodium chicken broth
- – 1 tbsp dark chili powder
- – 1 tsp ground cumin
- – 1 tsp smoked paprika
- – 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- – 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- – 1/2 tsp salt
- – 1/2 tsp Fresh ground black pepper
- – Combine all spices in a small bowl and mix.
- -Add chicken broth to slow cooker, then add chicken. Pour half the seasoning in and flip chicken over then add the rest of the seasoning on top of chicken.
- -Cook on low for 8 hours or on high for 4 hours.
- -Once it’s ready, take two forks and shred chicken. Careful shredding in the crock pot because dish is hot. You can also remove and shred on a cutting board, then add back in.
- Category: Slow Cooker