Warm spiced, flavorful pumpkin bread topped with pumpkin spiced pumpkin seeds
- -1 cup Pumpkin purée
- -2 eggs
- -1/4 coconut oil, melted
- -3 tbsp maple syrup (or honey)
- -1 tsp vanilla extract
- -1 1/2 cups flour (I used organic all purpose. If you use almond double the baking powder & soda)
- -1/2 cup coconut sugar
- -1 tsp baking powder
- -1/4 tsp baking soda
- -3 tsp pumpkin spice seasoning
- -1 tsp cinnamon
- -1/2 tsp sea salt
- -Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- -Taking a loaf pan, line with parchment paper and spray with nonstick.
- -In a medium bowl mix all the dry ingredients together. Flour, coconut sugar, baking powder, baking soda, pumpkin spice seasoning, cinnamon, sea salt.
- -In a separate bowl mix all the wet ingredients together. Pumpkin puree, eggs, coconut oil, maple syrup, vanilla extract.
- Take the wet ingredients bowl and fold into the dry ingredients until they are fully mixed. Pour batter into the loaf pan and top with the pumpkin spice seeds.
- Insert pan into the oven and bake for 45-50 minutes until a toothpick can be inserted and removed clean. Remove from oven and let cool for a few minutes before handling. Can eat it just as is or can add your fav spread on top! Enjoy!
- Category: Baking