Greek orzo pasta salad with delicious vegetables and marinated in a lemony oregano vinaigrette. Perfect for a cookout or to enjoy meal prepped throughout the week!
- 8 oz Orzo pasta
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1 cup English cucumber, diced
- 1/2 cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup kalamata olives, sliced in half
- 1/4 cup feta cheese
- 1/4 cup parsley, chopped
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 lemon, freshly squeeze juice
- 1 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- In a small pasta pot, cook pasta al dente according to package instructions. Remove from heat, drain, rinse the pasta, then set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, red wine vinegar, lemon juice, oregano, salt, and pepper. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, add all the ingredients including the vinaigrette. Toss to ensure all the ingredients are combined. Place in refrigerator for at least an hour before serving to marinate.
- Store in refrigerator
- Can drizzle a little olive oil when enjoying leftovers if needed.
Keywords: pasta salad, orzo, greek salad, vinaigrette, salad, cold